OLME offers Hygienic Stainless Steel Piping Installations confirming to Pharmaceutical Standards. Hygienic Piping installations are recommended within the Pharmaceutical Industry and all product transfer installations within the Food and Beverage Industry.
Installations are fully documented and validated prior to commissioning and includes the following information as minimum within a Validation/Data Pack;
- Weld Procedure Qualification Record (PQR)
- Weld Procedure Specification (WPS)
- Welder Performance Qualification (WPQ)
- Quality Control Procedure (QCP)
- Design and As-Built Isometric Drawings
- Weld Log Records (Incl. Sample Welds)
- Gas Bottle Tags/Certificates
- Non-Destructive Testing Reports (X-Ray, Dye-Penetrant etc.)
- Pressure Test Reports
- Pickle and Passivation Reports
- Alcohol (IPA) Pull Through Records
- Slope Verification Reports
- Certificate of Conformity/Compliance
- Material Certificates (Incl. Consumables)
- Equipment Certificates (Valves, Pressure Gauges etc.)
- Lagging and Cladding
- Non-Destructive Testing (Radiographic, Magnetic Particle, Dye-Penetrant etc.)
- Endoscopic testing
As part of our services will also supply OEM Dockweilwer Piping Materials through our accredited/partner distributor NDE Stainless Steel conforming to ASME BPE standards.
We utilise the latest Orbital Cutting and GTAW Welding Equipment Orbitalum to ensure precision and complete traceability and consistency. Our current Orbital Welding equipment is capable for welding piping within the following diameter range – Ø12.7mm – Ø101.4mm (Maximum Ø254mm – Available Special Request)
Our services also include an approved Pickle and Passivation Procedure fully documented post any stainless steel piping reticulation installation.
Through our existing partnerships we offer the following ancillary services required for the complete hygiene piping solution.